You practice French while visiting the capital with your teachers and discovering famous places or hidden areas.
Name: France Horizons
Open: July, 2014
Course types: General French, French language-culture
Organisation of stays: Small-group courses (2-12 participants); 1 teacher for 4 students.
Price: Courses: €400 per week and per person. Accommodation: €200 for 6 nights, half-board.
France Horizons offers French immersion holidays in Paris, outside the classroom.
- Your hosts:
Benoit and his young team welcome you in Paris. They will show you the town as if you do it with local friends… and all in French.
All the teachers are experimented and the team is unternationnaly known for its pedagogic blog “Les Zexperts”.
- Your accommodation:
You stay in a Parisian residence hall in the heart of Paris, your teachers too. The residence is 7 mn walking to Montmartre.
You will be accommodated in a single room (9 m2) with bed, table, closet and lavabo. Shower and WC are on the floor.
You have free access to the patio, the living-room and the dining-room.
Your teachers will eat meals with you.
The activities programme is organised with all the students. 2 or 3 activities are organised every day. It might include;
- visiting the great landmarks of Paris- the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Sacré Coeur, Versailles, the Louvre
- playing pétanque in the Arènes de Lutèce
- crossing the whole of Paris on foot (tiring but unforgettable!)
- shopping in the Galleries Lafayette
- sampling macaroons in the Quartier latin
- or anything else you can think of
Paris, the world famous French capital, is a not-to-be missed tourist destination. Economic heart of the country, Paris is also one of the best student cities in the world*. With its 20 “arrondissements” (districts) crossed by the River Seine, Paris has everything to seduce and surprise the visitor: from historical monuments, parks and gardens, famous museums and lesser-known sights. However, Paris is also a different way of life: enjoy a croissant at a pavement cafe, lounge on the banks of the Seine, admire the architecture, head to the market or shops…
Whatever you are looking for during your stay, Paris offers you the perfect blend of activities and relaxation!
To visit Paris with France Horizons, it is like to travel with French friends or family, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Paris in French with France Horizons is:
- One-week or two-week courses in Paris
- At least 8 hours of conversation each day
- Everyday life in French with French people
- No more than 4 students per teacher
- A relaxed learning environment